Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sex Appeal-Missrepresentation Analysis

          Wow. That film was a lot to take in. I don't really know where to start in regards to the age of some girls throughout this film. The most mind blowing thing to me was the thirteen year old girl who was grinding on guys who very well could of been older than her which doesn't seem right at all because of how young she is. The film looked a bit older which would make sense since these situatons weren't looked at as much as we view them now. Age is a crazy thing that can have major implications on one's life if someone else is under age.

          Through the time that we watched it, I thought for the whole time that she was sort of being breed to be a sex symbol at this MTV party. What I wonder is that if they still use kids this young who look even older than they really are for promotional events. It is sort of disheartening to see it happen to a kid this young because they have so much potential in their lives since they haven't experienced everything in life yet. I am hoping that this type of sex appeal doesn't happen anymore because anything under 18 is too young to use for body promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media Blog Reflection

          Well it has been a quick past few months and these media blogs have been pretty helpful for me. When I started writing them I was ...